We introduce you to MPI Brokers, who provide the level of cover we expect in a good Insurance policy at competitive prices.
Below are a few key features of the policy and services provided by MPI and full details are contained on their website. In order to be covered for cancellation it is advisable to do this at the time of booking your trips.
Make sure the policy you choose provides cover for the activities you are planning to do.
Some Key features
- Off Piste – with or without a guide (you can ski off piste inadvertently)
- Mountain rescue – Including rescue by helicopter (not all policies cover this)
- Other wintersports activities – tobogganing, local ski racing, snow park etc.
- Personal liability – Injuring other skiers, ski leading in own time
- 24-hour emergency assistance – up to £5,000,000
- Ski equipment – left outside mountain restaurant
- Individual, couple and family rates
- Children can travel independently
- Up to 100 years old on a single trip policy
Plus all usual Travel Insurance cover, please see policy wording for more details.
Many skiers travel abroad without insurance or inadequate cover – don’t be one of them!
To get an online discount and quick quote please click on the button below:-
The Freeride Republic is an Introducer of Michael Pettifer Insurance Brokers Limited t/as MPI Brokers, who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority