Chalet Baikal is a charming log cabin style chalet which provides a warm and inviting atmosphere with a rustic ambiance. Chalet Baikal is located in the central quarter of La Tania and experienced skiers can ski almost to the back door.
Chalet Baikal is available as an 18 bed chalet and is well furnished and maintained to a very good standard & represents an affordable option for a large group.
There are 9 bedrooms placed over two floors. The chalet has 6 showers & baths over the 9 rooms 4 of which are ensuite. The lounge and dining areas are very comfortable with a log fireplace and French windows onto a good size balcony.
The chalet is located 50 metres from the green piste of La Tania which means you can access the resorts main bubble on your skis in the morning and in the afternoons you ski back to within 50 metres of the chalet.
Chalet Baikal is available as one 18 bed chalet or two separate 10 & 8 bed chalets with their own entrances. Baikal is two interlinking chalets available together or separately.
Chalet Baikal (Whole) Features
Chalet Baikal (Whole) Pricing & Availability 2020 -2021
Prices are for sole occupancy of the whole chalet per week on a HB board Freeride Classic basis full details here. Where individual rooms are available prices will be shown per person per week.
Adults are classed as 12 years and over.
Empty Bed Supplements
Any empty bed supplements to be charged at £350 on all bookings unless agreed otherwise by the Managing Director in the booking process.
- Under 3 years free when whole chalet has been filled otherwise charged at £150.00
- Under 12 years £30 off
- Under 5 years £60 off
Our child price is dependant on children sharing with parents or sleeping in bunks. Child occupancy of other rooms outside of these parameters will incur the full adult price unless otherwise agreed in writing. See terms and conditions here for further information on child pricing and discounts.
- Room 1 – Double bedroom on the first floor with balcony & shared bath & shower room with shared toilet with Room 2
- Room 2 – Twin room on first floor with shared bath & shower room with shared toilet with Room 1
- Room 3 – Twin room with balcony on second floor with ensuite shower in room & shared toilet facilities with Room 4
- Room 4 – Double room on second floor with ensuite shower in room with shared toilet facilities with Room 3
- Room 5 Double Bedroom – shared shower & bath with shared toilet facilities
- Room 6 Twin Room – shared shower & bath with shared toilet facilities
- Room 7 Twin Room with balcony – shared shower & bath with shared toilet facilities
- Room 8 Double Bedroom with balcony – ensuite shower in room and shared toilet with room 9
- Room 9 Twin Bedroom – ensuite shower in room and shared toilet with room 8
* Please note that the spiral staircase leading to the second floor is a little narrow and is therefore not suitable for children under 5. Please room your group accordingly if you have a young family.
For childcare services in La Tania we recommend SnowBugs. A high quality, friendly and trustworthy, private nanny service, entertaining your little ones in the comfort of the chalet. A SnowBugs nanny will bring along a selection of suitable indoor and outdoor toys, stories and much more to keep your children happy. All SnowBugs nannies are personally chosen; reference and CRB checked and hold a valid pediatric first aid qualification. www.snowbugs.co.uk